Data as of TBD
Data as of TBD
Data as of TBD
The Motley Fool Mid-Cap Growth ETF (Ticker: TMFM) gives you exposure to faster-growing, high-quality U.S. mid-cap companies from a broad range of industries. By actively targeting businesses with revenue traction, and in the growth phase of their lifecycle, this fund aims to capture stocks with strong momentum toward future growth.
What is TMFM?
- Each mid-cap company held in TMFS is carefully selected and evaluated by our team of experienced portfolio managers, using our proprietary 4-point Quality framework.
- An ETF that invests in mid-cap companies in the growth phase of their lifecycle that might be flying below the radar of large Wall Street firms, and with potential to generate high rates of return over multi-year holding periods.
- All holdings are professionally monitored and subject to regular, periodic reviews.
- A cost-effective tool to provide your portfolio with an aggressive growth edge to complement the passive investments in your portfolio.
For investors seeking:
- A low-cost, convenient way to get exposure to mid-cap stocks that are vetted and hand-picked by our portfolio managers, using our proprietary 4-point Quality framework.
- A mid-cap fund to balance and diversify a portfolio that favors larger companies.
- To capture the upside of high-quality mid-cap businesses as they continue to succeed and grow.
- Greater risk than large-cap funds, in exchange for greater upside growth potential, and therefore greater potential reward.
|Fund Type||Active Equity ETF|
|Number of Positions||31|
|Portfolio Turnover Rate||4.9%|
Morningstar define the mid-cap growth category like this: Mid-growth funds invest in stocks medium-sized companies that are projected to grow faster than other mid-cap stocks. The market capitalization range for U.S. mid-caps typically falls between $1 billion and $8 billion and represents 20% of the total capitalization of the U.S. equity market. Growth is defined based on fast growth (high growth rates for earnings, sales, book value, and cash flow) and high valuations (high price ratios and low dividend yields).
Active Share is a measure of the percentage of stock holdings in a managers portfolio that differs from the benchmark index. Active share shown represents the fund compared to the FTSE Global All Cap index.
As of TBD
|Market Price Change ($)||TBD|
|Market Price Change (%)||TBD|
|30-Day Median Bid/Ask Spread||TBD|
|NAV Change ($)||TBD|
|NAV Change (%)||TBD|
The Market pricing is subject to change.
The bid-ask spread is the difference between the bid price for a security and its ask (or offer) price. It represents the difference between the highest price a buyer is willing to pay (bid) for a security and the lowest price a seller is willing to accept.
The net asset value (“NAV”) of the Fund’s shares is determined as of the close of regular trading on the NYSE (generally 4:00 p.m. Eastern time) each day the NYSE is open. Share are purchased and sold in secondary market transactions at negotiated market prices rather than at NAV. Shares of the Fund may be bought and sold throughout the day on the exchange through a brokerage account. However, shares are not individually redeemable, and may only be redeemed directly from the Fund by Authorized Participants in very large creation/redemption units. Shares may trade at, above or below NAV. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns.
As of the Month Ending TBD
|1 Month||QTD||YTD||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception|
|Motley Fool Mid Cap Growth ETF NAV||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Motley Fool Mid Cap Growth ETF Market Price||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Russell Midcap Growth Total Return||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Trailing Total Returns are shown net of fund management and operating expenses. For periods greater than one year, average annual total returns are shown. The Russell Midcap® Growth Index measures the performance of the midcap growth segment of the US equity universe, as defined by Russell.
The performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be lower or higher. The investment return and principal of an investment will fluctuate so that shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. For performance as of the most recent month end, please call 1-800-617-0004. Short term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of a fund's future performance, and investments should not be made based solely on returns.
* Prior to listing on December 13, 2021, the Fund operated as a mutual fund. Effective as of the close of business on December 10, 2021, the Fund acquired the assets and assumed the performance, financial and other historical information of the predecessor mutual fund. The NAV of the predecessor mutual fund is used for NAV performance from inception of the predecessor fund’s institutional class shares to listing. Shares of the predecessor mutual fund were purchased and redeemed at NAV rather than in secondary market transactions at negotiated market prices and, therefore, the predecessor mutual fund did not have a market value. As such, market values, along with the premium discount history, are only provided since listing.
Top 10 Holdings
As of TBD
Allocations As of TBD
Fund holdings and sector allocations are subject to change and are not recommendations to buy or sell any security. Current and future portfolio holdings are subject to risk.
As of TBD
|Market Close Price||TBD|
|Days at Premium|
|Days at zero premium/discount|
|Days at discount|
The Premium/Discount information shows the difference between the daily market price of the Fund’s shares and the Fund’s net asset value (“NAV”). The daily market price is calculated using the mid-point between the highest bid and the lowest offer on the listing exchange, as of the time that the Fund’s NAV is calculated (usually 4:00 pm Eastern time). The vertical axis of the chart shows the premium or discount of the Mid-Point price as a percentage of the NAV. The horizontal axis shows the number of trading days covered by the chart, and each bar in the chart demonstrates how many days the Fund traded within the given premium/discount range. The data presented in the chart and table above represent past performance and cannot be used to predict future results.