Data as of TBD
Data as of TBD
Data as of TBD
The Motley Fool Global Opportunities ETF (Ticker: TMFG) actively targets sustainable growth beyond borders, and harnesses the power of geographic diversification. TMFG is designed to give you long-term global opportunity by providing exposure to what we think are high-quality, faster-growing companies across the world.
What is TMFG?
- Each global company held in TMFG is carefully evaluated and selected by our team of experienced portfolio managers, which means you can have confidence in their ability to buy, sell, and rebalance the positions in the ETF to achieve their investing goals for your money.
- An ETF that invests in global companies we believe boast strong market positions, manageable leverage, robust streams of free cash flow, and trade at attractive prices.
- All holdings are professionally monitored and subject to regular, periodic reviews.
- A cost-effective tool to provide your portfolio with an aggressive growth edge that can complement the passive investments in your portfolio.
For investors seeking:
- A low-cost, convenient way to get exposure to high-conviction global stocks that are vetted and hand-picked by our portfolio managers, using our proprietary 4-point Quality framework.
- A global fund that takes a company-first approach with no initial sector or regional constraints, focusing on businesses worldwide – regardless of where they are domiciled – that we believe have the best potential to outperform the market.
- A nimble approach to investing that provides flexibility to look across geographies for opportunities that may not be available domestically.
- Potential for long-term outperformance by holding only the highest-conviction global stocks over a span of several years.
|Fund Type||Active Equity ETF|
|Category||World Large Stock Growth|
|Number of Positions|
|Portfolio Turnover Rate|
Morningstar define the world large stock growth category like this: World large stock portfolios invest in a variety of international stocks that are larger. World-stock portfolios have few geographical limitations. It is common for these portfolios to invest the majority of their assets in developed markets, with the remainder divided among the globe’s smaller markets. These portfolios typically have 20%—60% of assets in U.S. stocks.
Active Share is a measure of the percentage of stock holdings in a managers portfolio that differs from the benchmark index. Active share shown represents the fund compared to the FTSE Global All Cap index.
As of TBD
|Market Price Change ($)||TBD|
|Market Price Change (%)||TBD|
|30-Day Median Bid/Ask Spread||TBD|
|NAV Change ($)||TBD|
|NAV Change (%)||TBD|
The Market pricing is subject to change.
The bid-ask spread is the difference between the bid price for a security and its ask (or offer) price. It represents the difference between the highest price a buyer is willing to pay (bid) for a security and the lowest price a seller is willing to accept.
The net asset value (“NAV”) of the Fund’s shares is determined as of the close of regular trading on the NYSE (generally 4:00 p.m. Eastern time) each day the NYSE is open. Share are purchased and sold in secondary market transactions at negotiated market prices rather than at NAV. Shares of the Fund may be bought and sold throughout the day on the exchange through a brokerage account. However, shares are not individually redeemable, and may only be redeemed directly from the Fund by Authorized Participants in very large creation/redemption units. Shares may trade at, above or below NAV. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns.
As of the Month Ending TBD
|1 Month||QTD||YTD||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception*|
|Motley Fool Global Opportunities ETF NAV||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Motley Fool Global Opportunities ETF Market Price||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|FTSE Global All Cap Index||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Trailing Total Returns are shown net of fund management and operating expenses. For periods greater than one year, average annual total returns are shown. The FTSE Global All Cap Index is a market-capitalization weighted index representing the performance of the large, mid and small cap stocks globally.
The performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be lower or higher. The investment return and principal of an investment will fluctuate so that shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. For performance as of the most recent month end, please call 1-800-617-0004. Short term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of a fund's future performance, and investments should not be made based solely on returns.
* Prior to listing on December 13, 2021, the Fund operated as a mutual fund. Effective as of the close of business on December 10, 2021, the Fund acquired the assets and assumed the performance, financial and other historical information of the predecessor mutual fund. The NAV of the predecessor mutual fund is used for NAV performance from inception of the predecessor fund’s institutional class shares to listing. Shares of the predecessor mutual fund were purchased and redeemed at NAV rather than in secondary market transactions at negotiated market prices and, therefore, the predecessor mutual fund did not have a market value. As such, market values, along with the premium discount history, are only provided since listing.
Top 10 Holdings
As of TBD
As of TBD
|Market Close Price||TBD|
|Days at Premium|
|Days at zero premium/discount|
|Days at discount|
The Premium/Discount information shows the difference between the daily market price of the Fund’s shares and the Fund’s net asset value (“NAV”). The daily market price is calculated using the mid-point between the highest bid and the lowest offer on the listing exchange, as of the time that the Fund’s NAV is calculated (usually 4:00 pm Eastern time). The vertical axis of the chart shows the premium or discount of the Mid-Point price as a percentage of the NAV. The horizontal axis shows the number of trading days covered by the chart, and each bar in the chart demonstrates how many days the Fund traded within the given premium/discount range. The data presented in the chart and table above represent past performance and cannot be used to predict future results.